Date(s) - 10/11/2017 - 19/11/2017
Hale Akua Garden Farm
Die Veranstaltung ist ausschließlich in Englisch, deshalb auch an dieser Stelle die Programmbeschreibung in Englisch
Program: Please join us for this great opportunity to learn about NVC-based mediation, conflict resolution and reconciliation from 5 different CNVC-certified trainers. This event is a 9-day residential training where you will enjoy opportunities to both build your conflict transformation skills and to connect with your intentions behind wanting to be part of supporting others in resolving conflicts.
The training will include experience of and skills around different themes that are part of mediation and reconciliation:
- Empathy (skills, intention, timing, warmth etc)
- Honesty (how to support honesty in others as well as in ourselves as mediators)
- Self-connection (how to remain present in the midst of conflict and recover from your own reactivity
- Creating trust and safety (how to interrupt with care, creating a safe container for facilitating formal and informal restorative processes including mediation, how to make agreements that will actually be lived, structures as a support for connection)
- Self-care (how to care for mental, emotional, physical, economical health, tools and practises that will help you
- navigate supporting others in conflict in restoring connection)
- Tracking the needs and pain of those in conflict
- Conflict transformation as a part of a larger setting
- Conflict transformation between individuals as well as groups
- Supporting others in formal and informal reconciliation processes
- Working with inner conflict
- Shame in mediation and other third party restorative processes
- Shuttle mediation and dealing with violence and threats
- Skills, clarity (key differentiations etc) and intention of mediation and reconciliation
- Restorative circles
- Restorative dialogs
Trainer-Team: Annett Zupke, Liv Larsson (Schweden), Jim und Jori Manske (USA), Karl Steyaert (USA)
Registration and detailled information can be found here.
Fee: Total IIT Fees consists of a tuition fee (payable in US Dollars to CNVC) and accommodation fee as outlined in the table below.
Early Bird Discount: Receive 15% off tuition on payments received in full*** by May 10, 2017. Tuition Fee Payable to CNVC under this option is $1,989.
Receive 10% off tuition on payments received in full*** by August 10, 2017. Tuition Fee Payable to CNVC under this option is $2,106.
Other discounts: If you are a registered certification candidate with CNVC or have attended a CNVC IIT before, we offer you 15% discount off tuition (not to be combined with other offers).
Scholarships: The due date for Scholarship Applications for this IIT is August 10, 2017 (3 months prior to the start of the IIT.)